Mission, Vision, and Values
The Ontario Curling Council is a non-profit, non-government organization. We are a council consisting of two member organizations, the Northern Ontario Curling Association and the Ontario Curling Association.
Mission: To promote, develop and grow curling as a recreational and competitive sport in Ontario.
Vision: To be a leader in developing programs, services and athletes in the sport of curling.
- Excellence: We will strive for excellence in all aspects of our sport and business, embracing innovation, technology and positive change.
- Accountability: We honour our commitments, accept responsibility for our actions and ensure sustainability of the organization.
- Equity: We ensure equal access to all programs and services.
- Integrity: Our actions are fair, ethical and transparent.
- Teamwork: We will work collaboratively with our partners, stakeholders, staff and members.