About the Webinar:
This Webinar will be suitable for both coaches AND athletes.
What is more important for success: talent or team cohesion? This webinar will provide an overview of team cohesion and team development using the latest research findings in sport psychology. It will also provide practical recommendations and activities for increasing cohesion on your team.
About the Speaker: Nicole Westlund-Stewart
- PhD in Sport Psychology
- Qualified for the 2018 Olympic Trials – Mixed Doubles
- Champions Cup Grand Slam Participant (2016)
- Ontario Scotties Semi-Finalist x3 (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Amethyst Instructor x 4 years
- Trillium Instructor x 4 years
- Trillium Assistant x 2 years
Nicole is a Writing & Multimodal Communication Specialist at University of Waterloo and resides in Kitchener, Ontario.