Join us on October 18, 2017 7-8:00 pm EST for a webinar on Fatigue Management.
Learn how the pros manage themselves or their athletes during competition so they can play at their best! The presentation addresses how you and your team make the most of the time, energy and resources available to you between competitions and between event games to ensure you are ready to perform at your best. This includes elements of rehab, rejuvenate, repair, refuel, rehydrate, rest and reheat.
About the Presenter: Karen Watson
- Level 4 Certified Curling Coach – since 2016
- Curling Canada Health & Doping Control Consultant – since 2005
- Curl BC Consultant Coach and Wheelchair Curling Coach – since 2011
- Curl BC Coach Development Coordinator (MLF) – since 2006
- Learning Facilitator – training curling coaches across BC – since 2005
- Coached teams to Provincials, Nationals and Worlds- since 2001
Register today! Only $19.99 + HST. Certified Coaches will receive 1 Professional Development Credit towards their Maintenance of Certification. Hurry – only 50 spots. All log in information will be sent the morning of the presentation.